1 – 5 November 2019 | Kaomai Lanna Resort Chiang Mai, Thailand
You are your own guru. Invoke the She within to guide you closer to your radiant divine woman essence and embrace the way of the sacred femininity.
A retreat to immerse into the SheDance-shakti sacred movement meditation and She Wellspring yoga. Also an intensive training to prepare to create and hold space of She-shakti women.
It is an initiation into a process of essential learning and refining awareness of living your full potential as an awakened woman.
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BENEFIT FROM THIS TRAINING
- Reconnect to your body and her natural movement
- Discover your inner woman and learn to recognize your own unique beauty
- Embrace your sensuality, inner strength and creativity
- Discover your own voice, authentic expression and inner wisdom
- Learn tools to help you cultivate your inner vitality and fullness of heart
- Create space for sacredness and deep connection in your life
WHO THE PROGRAM IS FOR
Any woman ready to awaken and embrace her divine woman wisdom and the path of sacred femininity. No prior experience required. Please come with an open heart and be ready to challenge your limitation and expectation.
ABOUT THE TEACHER
A creative visionary and a mother, Aree strives to live her full potential on the path of sacredness and unentangled life with compassion. Her connection to her own inner essence and her interest in the principle divine feminine-muculine balance has support her in her contribution as a yoga teacher and transformational dance facilitator. She also creates and provides space for others by managing the Yoga Tree-Chiang Mai. Since 2011, Areerattana has taught on several DANCEmandala facilitator training programs, She-shakti teacher training, yoga and divine feminine workshops and retreats. Currently re-discovering her indigenous root and re-connecting to the shamanic aspect of her early life exploring intuitive healing voice and circle rituals. Read more..
VENUE AND LOCATION
Our retreat venue is a beautiful and unique Thai-Lanna style resort nested in a secluded, green and spacious estate about 45 mins drive South of Chiang Mai. Warm welcoming and helpful staff and great facilities will ensure all your needs are met.
- 6.30 – Rise with the sun
- 7.00 – Morning yoga and meditation
- 8.00 – Breakfast
- 9.00 – Free time
- 10.30 – Training session
- 12.30 – Lunch
- 13.00 – Free time
- 14.30 – Afternoon session
- 17.30 – Refreshment or light dinner
- 19.00 – Evening movement meditation
- 21.00 – Noble Silence and rest
Cost inclusive of accommodation, buffet style breakfast, lunch and refreshment (smoothie or soup) Weds – Sunday (5 days 4 nights). Below are a very offers for 2019
- THB23500 shared twin deluxe room OR
- THB27500 single deluxe room
- Receive 12% discount for early bird registration now until 30 September
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
- We accept cash, bank transfers and PayPal only
- To pre-register now with payment deposit click PRE-REGISTRATION or
- To make booking without payment and send us a message please use the form below